Greater Boston Walk to End Alzheimer's September 29, 2013



(Cambridge, MA) - I received this email about the upcoming charity walk. I like to help out local charity events. If any of my readers have local charity events I'm glad to lend a hand to spread the word. - MedfordHouseBlog

Hello,

My name is Erin and I am a volunteer with the Alzheimer's Association. We are hoping to spread the word about the upcoming Greater Boston Walk to End Alzheimer's coming up on September 29th at Canal Park in Cambridge. Thank you in advance and please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank You,
Erin 

P.S. I hope you'll consider forming a team for the walk, register today!

Erin O'ConnorAlzheimer's Association, Massachusetts and New Hampshire Chapter
the compassion to care, the leadership to conquer
480 Pleasant Street, Watertown, MA 02472Tel: 617 868 6718 | Fax: 617 868 6720 | Helpline: 800 272 3900 | www.alz.org/manh

Join a Walk in Massachusetts | Join a Walk in New Hampshire

July 13 - 18, 2013 Alzheimer's Association International Conference www.alz.org/aaic
      

Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular Posts