Fannie Mae Buying Incentive Up To 3.5% in closing cost assistance till 10/31/2011
Fannie Mae wants to help more buyers afford to purchase their new home. That's why they are offering up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance for HomePath® properties beginning June 14 through October 31, 2011.
- Initial offers must be submitted on/after June 14.
- Buyers must be owner occupants (i.e., the home will be their primary residence).
- Buyers are required to sign an Owner Occupant Certification Rider to the Purchase Addendum with all initial offer submissions.
- Sale must close on/before October 31.
- Other restrictions apply. For more information about the offer, including the terms and conditions, visit the Special Offers tab on HomePath.com.
Search HomePath.com today for the most updated list of properties. And remember, all owner occupants enjoy a 15-day preview of all HomePath properties -- without competition from investors -- through Fannie Mae's FirstLookTM period.