Real Estate Abbreviations Guide - Some Really Tough Ones to Guess Sometimes

Picture of the "Gingerbread House" i...Image via Wikipedia

(Medford, MA) A while back I started writing down & researching common real estate abbreviations I would see when looking at ads, listing sheets, online marketing and even sometimes direct mailers. After 8 years in real estate I think I have a pretty good grasp on what the different abbreviations mean but even still sometimes I have to Google them or even call the listing agent to see what exactly they meant.

I have a link on my webpage Real Estate Abbreviations 


 Some of my favorites have been:
CVGA - Converted Garage
DEDRS -  Deed Restrictions
FA/g - Forced Air by Gas
FROG - Finished Room Over Garage
IGSP - In-Ground Sprinkler
RO - Reverse Osmosis - water purification system
And alot more too lol

I'm always on the lookout for new ones, especially around here with the recent changes towards Green Construction Methods, High Efficiency and High Tech Materials etc.

Take a look and see what I mean, if you have any to add I'm always looking for more send them along
Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular Posts