2011 Resolutions for MedfordHouse.com

SVG replacement of :Image:Calendar icon.jpg us...Image via Wikipedia(Medford, MA) Well this year has turned out to be quite a bit of frustration for me here. On New Years Day my laptop melted down. & had to rely upon all the different back ups I had made. I made 1 real & true resolution this year. I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS with any company that uses pop-up advertising or pop-over advertising. I really get frustrated with companies that advertise this way. I know it's a major source of revenue for many sites but I don't know anyone that actually would click on one of them on purpose. I can understand where they might be ok for brand awareness but with the frustration factor I wouldn't want my clients/customers to have to feel this way. Just my thoughts for 2011. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular Posts