Blog Stats - MedfordHouseBlog Growing

(Medford, MA) Well if you read my blog with any regularity or listen to my internet radio show, you'll know I enjoy social media & it's reach to friends, family, colleagues and clients/customers. I just looked up my rankings on http://www.blogrankings.com/ and I'm impressed. I'm #25 world-wide for real estate blogs ranked. Evidently you are checking this out. Always nice when people take the time to read what I post.

Statistics for “MedfordHouse Blog”


Unique Visitors Today: 34
Page Views this Month: 218
Page Views Today: 39
Total Unique Visitors: 9,382
Unique Visitors this Week: 170
Total Page Views: 12,080
Page Views this Week: 215
Total Hits Out: 210
Unique Visitors this Month: 168

I've been doing this since late 2008 and it's not easy to always write something new or interesting I do try. You can also follow me on Twitter I'm @MedfordHouse on Twitter. Hope you'll also listen to my radio show on BlogTalkRadio.com it's www.BlogTalkRadio.com/MedfordHouse . There's links to my real estate website MedfordHouse.com , my mobile real estate GPS/MLS smartphone application etc. on the right hand side of the blog. Hope you'll join me/follow me and I'll join/friend/follow you as well. I enjoy learning from others.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular Posts