Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Convention - Day 2

Las VegasImage by Bert K via Flickr
@EncoreLasVegas


Getting ready for another amazing day here @EncoreLasVegas, last night we had a 60's-70's themed networking nite and vendor fair. Leading Real Estate has really assembled great vendors to meet. Their products are really top notch. I even had the pleasure of meeting my mobile real estate application vendor, Smarter Agent. It's kinda funny with the internet, twitter etc. you get to know people without even meeting them. I had the pleasure of meeting Jen Levine last night, great to put a face to a profile & emails. I really love my mobile real estate app and part of it is the customer service from the people at Smarter Agent.

Also got to meet the Trulia & Zillow folks along with GeoData Technologies and Obeo. Great to meet market leaders & innovators. Got my Trulia VIP badge (I had just reached Level 2 on Trulia).

Today will be a long day (till around 11p tonite), we'll be hearing from Robyn Benincasa discussing Extreme Performance: Why Winners Win then ALOT of sessions to choose from. I'm looking forward to so many of them, not enough hours in the day!!

Had an amazing 8 course dinner last nite @ Botero here. I treated myself to a nice dinner. Chef's tasting menu had sooo much. Everything was perfect.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Popular Posts