Just recieved an award from Trulia

Today was a long day getting all the details covered for my closing tomorrow. Not easy finding a local propane company to inspect, deliver and install a household size propane tank but looks like it's all set, fingers crossed till 2pm tomorrow :).

Tonite while meeting with some friends I got a very nice email from Trulia saying they were recognizing me for my contributions on their site. Really fealt nice to be appreciated, even if it's probably an auto-emailer. I'm the #2 real estate pro in Massachusetts on Trulia.


What is a Trulia VIP?

Trulia VIPs are the top members of the Trulia Voices community. They are always available to answer community questions or write informative blogs and they consistently post content that is rated helpful by other members. See who's already a Trulia VIP and read on to find out how you too can become a very important person (or professional) within the Trulia community.

  • 85 Helpful Answers
  • 445 Answers
  • 80 Blog posts

  • Well just thought I'd share that, not the nobel prize but still nice :) , well off to bed, final walk through early tomorrow and then the closing


    Popular Posts