New MedfordHouse.com Redesign & New Features

as train goes by...Image by atzu via Flickr

Today I'm working on a whole new website for my site www.MedfordHouse.com , I'm working on adding features that your're used to seeing such as:

1. Foreclosure Listings

2. HUD Properties

3. Buyer/Seller Tips

4. Recipee Sharing

5. Office Listings

6. Mortgage Calculator

I'm proud to announce the upcoming mobile option coming soon for my clients. It will allow for up to the minute MLS data & GPS location tracking and directions for all MLS properties. It will work on all smartphones, BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, Palm etc. as well as any web enabled mobile phone. It'll be like having me in your pocket whenever you'd like to know the price or features of a property.

More info to come soon, please be patient in case a link isn't working just right. In the mean time you can go to www.StonehamHouse.com and see the old site. Nothing changed over there.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Popular Posts