People in Need

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog posts. I work with and help out friends and families in need. Through my contacts in real estate I solicit used furniture from people when they're moving that they won't be needing or wanting to take with them to their new property.

The people I work with are usually in some sort of transitional housing and are moving out to their own places. They need items like cookware, utensils, chairs, couches, bed frames, bookcases, and other household items. Old children's bed sets are also needed. Not mattresses, clothing, pillows etc. due to health concerns.

Older movies, books (in decent shape), alarm clocks, radios and other electronic goods that still function are greatly appreciated.

If you or someone you know is moving or getting rid of these types of items, give me a call or send me an email, 781-820-2518 or Pondguard1@aol.com and I'll see what is available and how to pick up the items. Don't worry I'd never just send someone by, I'd usually accompany or make the exchange at a comfortable location if that's preferred.

This is not an organized charity, it's just helping out my fellow man. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. This goes out to other agents/brokers and the public equally. In this tough economic times any help can mean alot.

Popular Posts