Amaranth Place Update 11/03/2008


Well with the election tomorrow there are alot of speculators as to what it will mean for the real estate market. Ask 100 "market experts" and you'll get 100 expert opinions. I try to keep this a-political. I have my opinions and my readers have theirs. It's a great country we live in, one that allows us to express our opinions. I wish everyone well with their picks.

Amaranth Place, http://www.amaranthplace.com/ , will be turning 3 very soon. There are only 5 units left. I have to commend the builder & my office owner Marc Cutler for the job being done there. I uploaded a bunch of pics of the development through the past 3 years. It's really amazing how far it's come since the days of it being a semi-abandoned MWRA yard. Now families & singles have made it into a real community. The neighbors also have enjoyed having the great looking units improve their views.

The last 5 units are amongst the best units left, there are 3 end units available for reservation. 1 is almost ready for immediate occupancy. 2 units will be available this winter and the final 2 will be finished end of winter, early spring. If you haven't visited yet, you really should, even just to drive through and take a look. The center island water fountain really is soothing. It's also one of Medford's only Pet Friendly developments. Open Houses are held pretty much every Sunday 12p-2p. You can check my website for open houses.

Take a peek at the website http://www.amaranthplace.com/ to download the floor plans, MLS listing sheets, contract details & special sales incentives available. They're all in Adobe (.pdf) Acrobat format for easy viewing.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts