Welcome to my new Blog

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I'm Scott Nelson of Prudential Prime Properties Wolfson Cutler Real Estate in Medford MA. I'm a Realtor serving the Greater Boston area, specifically Medford MA and surrounding communities.

This is my first endeavor in blogging. I hope in future posts to discuss real estate in general and specifically Medford MA and surrounding communities.

I operate a website http://www.Medfordhouse.com, there you can see my offices latest listings as well as other topics such Buyers/Sellers tips, weekly foreclosure newsletter posting, my latest listings with Video hosted on YouTube, check it out.

I hope you'll enjoy my blog, I welcome hints, suggestions and critique. Please be gentle, this is my first try. Enjoy your summer, August is almost here.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts